Friday, September 28, 2007 ;
Had a wOnderfuL Day!!!,♥

Finally woke up at 5pm today.. I had been sleeping since 11am today. Know why I never close my eye from yesterday till 11aM today?? It is because I had been k-boxing!!! Hee HEe.. As yesterday was Ladies night, Shan and I decided to go as it's Cheap And we can sing for long hoUrs - from 1030Pm till 6aM!!!

Before we went to kbox, we had gone to shopping.. We met at 3:30Pm at Tiong Bahru as we wanted to see one dress.. But in the end, SHan didn't like it. So we decided to go Plaza Singapura (PS).. When we were on the way to the Bus Stop, we saw PS shuttle bus which made us decide to board.

After reaching PS, our first destination was Dorothy. We saw some new design and did try on some..

1st try: It didn't really look nice.

So went to walk around again and saw a black sweater and black jean.

2nd try: I like the jean and the black sweater..



But I had decided to buy de sweater first.. So after deciding what to buy, we went to the counter and Shan was give a small bag because she had spend $80. Then, I was thinking if I want to buy de jean next time, it also not enough to get de bag and it's also while stock last. So I was thinking should I get the jean too?? (I veri cheapo one but the bag look cute mah!! hee!!)

So I went to try de jean again as previously I try on one haven't been put back to de shelf!!

3rd Try: EVerything is OK!!

So walking out of Dorothy made Shan and mine's wallet a VERI BIG hole!!! After which, we wet to de food court to had our lunch + dinner. Without hesitation, we would seat near the Ban Mian stall as every time we go there, we must eat their Ban Mian. It just Damn Nice loi!! As usual, I had my Prawn You Mian while Shan had her FIsh one!! Today we add a Side dish - GUo Tia!!! It just so heavenly tasty!!!



Having a full lunch + dinner, we went to walk around. We went to Sasa as Shan wanted to try out some perfume. After sniffing some, Shan was so dilemma whether to buy. In the end, we decided to think about it first as we were going to ORchard (because orchard also have Sasa).

As it was raining outside, we had to take train to Orchard. First place we go when we reached was Sasa. Again, we tried out sOOo many perfumes which made us a bit confuse which smell is which.. In the end, Shan bought the VEsace one.. It's nice.

Then, I went to meet Dajie as to pass her thing. Next, we went to Wisma to walk around then back to Taka as I wanted to go Watson to look for Watner. You know what it is?? Do you saw the advertisement on tv??? It's a medicine. The advertisement will show a hand then when the people applied Watner it will had a pSssss Sound. I was looking for it cox Mum also had de same problem. When I ask de Watson staff, the phacmacy assistantwent to take for me. Without letting me think, the staff told me $35. I was kinda sock at the price but since Mum need it, I buy and de Phamacy assistane taught me how to use!!!

After which, we went to Cold storage to buy some tibits and drink for our K-boxing session. We had both brought Mineral Water and CHipSter!! Then, we went to paragon to had a walk before heading to Cineleisure!!!

By the time we reached CIneleisure was only 10Pm. So we went to Level 5 to have a seat and took Picture with our Chipster!! keke we hope chipster can find us to help them advertise. Hehe.. then by 10:30pm, we went at Level 8!!



Our room was 32!!! We sang all kind of song.. New, oldies song etc. And Shan surprise me with a song.. It taken in Singapor MRt station.. Can Guess wat song??? Scroll Down for answer!!!




:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:





I was just so stunned by this MTV!!! We just keep laughing.. So retro man!!! Moving on, we also sang 潇洒走一回 by 叶倩文 & the most popular song now 一人一半 but it is in hokkien!!! Other than that, when I was singing 不能说的秘密 I found out I like the chorus part and I sang it twice!!! I'm going to made it my Sms toNE!!! Beside singing, we also took some PhotoS!!!








Specially for Shan**

By 6am, we were just tired. So we packed our stuff and went home.. Shan said she having stomach pain so she went to take taxi while I walked alone to de MRT station!!!

After reaching home at 7Pm, Mum asked me dun sleep and wait for her to come home from market as she was going to help Popo. So I went for a bath, brought the clothe out to dry and sweep the floor. By the time, I finished was around 10:00Pm. So I watched TV but end up falling asleep. Then at 10:30am, Mum was back with my breakfast!!!

After eating, Mum had to go work. So I finally I went to my Cosy Big bed and sleep till 5pM...

Labels: , ,


8:38:00 PM


♥ Disclaimer

Welcome to 萍萍の世界
If you hate anythinq here... Click Here
If you need anything... ask me!!! ReMemBer to tag before you leave
Have a nice visit !!!


♥ LoudMouths



♥ La Femme

ZAi ZaI akA Ah PinG
12 NoveMbEr 1985
LoVEs StitCH

♥ Her Wishes

IphoNe
More StitcH
More tOpS
MorE MoneY

♥ Thanks

Designer : simpleLOVE--
BaseCodes : Elfie
Brushes : x
Image Hostinq : Image : x
Dont Remove The Credits ! PLS & THNKS

♥ Sweet Escapes

~ Mr. KiwiE

~ Mr. Selvan

~ MisS. Z XiU

~ MisS. JuniE

~ MisS. FaNnY

~ MisS. DenISE

~ MisS. DiyAna

~ MisS. JasMinE

~ MisS. LysTra

~ MisS. MariLyn

~ MisS. PeIyinG

~ MiSs. QuEenIE

~ MisS. AnGelA

~ MisS. CarOLine

~ MisS. LorRAinE

~ MisS. PrEsCeLIa

~ MisS. ShIrLey

~ MisS. TiffaNY

~ MisS. KahLeng

~ MisS. JesSIcaL

~ MisS. WeiTinG

~ MisS. WeiTinG


♥ Sweet Escapes

~ MisS. Ylva

~ MisS. Chisitina

~ MisS. Nins

~ MisS. WeitinG

~ Mr. JAson

~ MisS. ReeNs

~ MisS. Juliana

~ MrS. AJ

~ MisS. CharmaIne

~ MisS. EmiLy

~ MisS. ChristINa

~ MisS. TriciA

~ MisS. JunE

~ MisS. SheryL

~ MisS. JaclYn

~ MisS. BubbLeS

~ MisS. Jocelyn

~ MrS. KeXin

~ MisS. JasmIna

~ MisS. JeSsie

~ MisS. JiAyI

~ MrS. Cendrine

~ MisS. Jen

~ MisS. WanPing

~ MisS. Joey

~ MisS. ShiKIn

~ MisS. Oo tangtang oO

~ Mr. Josh

~ MisS. Cindy Poon

~ MisS. JosLiciouS

~ MisS. CharLotTe

~ Mr. FeLix

~ MisS. Belle

~ MisS. Belle ShOpPinG BloG

~ MisS. CharPs

~ MisS. DolLy

~ MisS. SusU

~ MisS. YiChiN

~ MisS. JojO

~ Jeanious Vantage

~ MisS. XiaoXUe

~ DJ WooDy

~ Mr. Pearson

~ MisS. GerM

~ MisS. XueHUi

~ MisS. BingYan

~ MisS. MuxiCbOX

~ MisS. LinDy

~ MrS. Daisy

~ MisS. DessIE

~ MisS. MichelLE

~ MisS. Jean

~ MisS. YanShaN

~ MisS. Qii

~ MisS. KirA

~ MisS. ShirLey

~ MisS. Foher

~ Mr. Lionel

~ MisS. JoLey

~ MisS. CarMen

~ MisS. KaiLi

~ MisS. NanA

~ MisS. XueEr

~ Mr. Jos

~ MisS. NaDeA

~ MisS. EdwyNa

~ MisS. ZA

~ MisS. JingYinG

~ MisS. Zenith-me

~ MisS. ReCca4

~ MisS. B

~ MisS. ShiHuI

~ MisS. MichelLE

~ MisS. I-reNe

~ MisS. MayBeL

~ Mr. ZiXiaN

~ L'ile Aux AshBy

~ MisS. SiLiN

~ MisS. LitiNG

~ Mr. AHQ

~ MisS. BeeGuEt

~ MisS. HuiLiNG

~ Mr. TheMAc

~ MisS. StePHie

~ MisS. AMber

~ MisS. ShuYu

~ MisS. YironG

~ MisS. LeeShean

~ MisS. TingtInG

~ Mr. Jake

~ MisS. RebeCca

~ MisS. JoLynn

~ MisS. LX

~ MisS. YunYinG

~ MisS. YiLinG

~ Mr. JK

~ MisS. Samsui Lady

~ MisS. CottageOfCharmz

~ MisS. R-qi

~ Mr. XiiAoboiI

~ MisS. JOycEE

~ Mr. RaY

~ MisS. MacY

~ MisS. PeiLing aka Emiko

~ MisS. LeiN

~ MisS. AuDrey

~ Mr. ALoy

~ MisS. TortoISe

~ MisS. XInYinG

~ MisS. DawN


♥ Advert


♥ Lookinq Back

  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • June 2008

    Click the links to read the past .