Friday, October 26, 2007 ;
FinallY, 5 of US Meet TogeTHEr!!!!,♥






Yeah it's FRIDAY & tml I no need to work!!! So I was Awaiting 530PM to strike and I can meet my beloved COwcify!!! When waiting, I do some checking on the appointment that My colleague had made!!!

So when 5.30Pm strike, I bid good-bye to them and when to take MRt to AMK to meet XJ first!!! While walking toward the destination, someone call and it's a number I never see before. SO I Listen.

I say hello and didn't know who izzit and so I ask!! She told me she was ghost. SO I Keep saying Who r u a few timE!!! She say I'm the one who You going to meet later!! BUT still, I dunno!! FInalli after much thinking, I say ohh, you are Denise!! keke.. So Paiseh couldn't recognize her voice!!!
** Denise must call me more!! keke..

So when I reach AMK hub, I met up with XJ and we went to York to collect my skirt!!! Then we walked around. after half an hour, Denise came and we were discussing what to eat as we wanted to go KBox. SO we had to eat cheap and we though of either fast food if not will be foodcourt.

While deciding, Chin came too. So we asked her what to eat and she say MAc!!! So, we proceed to MAc while waiting for CF as she was eating at home!!! Almost finishing our meal, CF came and we told her we want to go Kbox.

But to our amaze, she didn't wan to go. (we were amaze as normally CF is steady about everything) So I keep telling all reason why she had to go but she still say NO as she was tired!!! I didn't gave up and finally when I said I go Jacky cheung Concert with her then SHe said OK!! keke..

So we started discussing about concert and I told them that there was Jay concert too... Denise said she wanted to go le as previous night I got told her about it.. So chin n CF also said let go together!! So we decided to buy the Most Front ticket which will Cost $200!!!

So after discussion, we went to de new Kbox located at AMK Plaza . We had been bought to ROom13!!! (Remember when I go with JUnie and Mali last week, I was also in ROom 13) We sang alot of high song and my leg Even Cramp.. thank Jia for helping me to message!!! We took look of pictures and funny Video ToO!! keke..

At about 1230am, we went home as Jia had to walk tomorrow..

Labels: , ,


11:03:00 PM


♥ Disclaimer

Welcome to 萍萍の世界
If you hate anythinq here... Click Here
If you need anything... ask me!!! ReMemBer to tag before you leave
Have a nice visit !!!


♥ LoudMouths



♥ La Femme

ZAi ZaI akA Ah PinG
12 NoveMbEr 1985
LoVEs StitCH

♥ Her Wishes

IphoNe
More StitcH
More tOpS
MorE MoneY

♥ Thanks

Designer : simpleLOVE--
BaseCodes : Elfie
Brushes : x
Image Hostinq : Image : x
Dont Remove The Credits ! PLS & THNKS

♥ Sweet Escapes

~ Mr. KiwiE

~ Mr. Selvan

~ MisS. Z XiU

~ MisS. JuniE

~ MisS. FaNnY

~ MisS. DenISE

~ MisS. DiyAna

~ MisS. JasMinE

~ MisS. LysTra

~ MisS. MariLyn

~ MisS. PeIyinG

~ MiSs. QuEenIE

~ MisS. AnGelA

~ MisS. CarOLine

~ MisS. LorRAinE

~ MisS. PrEsCeLIa

~ MisS. ShIrLey

~ MisS. TiffaNY

~ MisS. KahLeng

~ MisS. JesSIcaL

~ MisS. WeiTinG

~ MisS. WeiTinG


♥ Sweet Escapes

~ MisS. Ylva

~ MisS. Chisitina

~ MisS. Nins

~ MisS. WeitinG

~ Mr. JAson

~ MisS. ReeNs

~ MisS. Juliana

~ MrS. AJ

~ MisS. CharmaIne

~ MisS. EmiLy

~ MisS. ChristINa

~ MisS. TriciA

~ MisS. JunE

~ MisS. SheryL

~ MisS. JaclYn

~ MisS. BubbLeS

~ MisS. Jocelyn

~ MrS. KeXin

~ MisS. JasmIna

~ MisS. JeSsie

~ MisS. JiAyI

~ MrS. Cendrine

~ MisS. Jen

~ MisS. WanPing

~ MisS. Joey

~ MisS. ShiKIn

~ MisS. Oo tangtang oO

~ Mr. Josh

~ MisS. Cindy Poon

~ MisS. JosLiciouS

~ MisS. CharLotTe

~ Mr. FeLix

~ MisS. Belle

~ MisS. Belle ShOpPinG BloG

~ MisS. CharPs

~ MisS. DolLy

~ MisS. SusU

~ MisS. YiChiN

~ MisS. JojO

~ Jeanious Vantage

~ MisS. XiaoXUe

~ DJ WooDy

~ Mr. Pearson

~ MisS. GerM

~ MisS. XueHUi

~ MisS. BingYan

~ MisS. MuxiCbOX

~ MisS. LinDy

~ MrS. Daisy

~ MisS. DessIE

~ MisS. MichelLE

~ MisS. Jean

~ MisS. YanShaN

~ MisS. Qii

~ MisS. KirA

~ MisS. ShirLey

~ MisS. Foher

~ Mr. Lionel

~ MisS. JoLey

~ MisS. CarMen

~ MisS. KaiLi

~ MisS. NanA

~ MisS. XueEr

~ Mr. Jos

~ MisS. NaDeA

~ MisS. EdwyNa

~ MisS. ZA

~ MisS. JingYinG

~ MisS. Zenith-me

~ MisS. ReCca4

~ MisS. B

~ MisS. ShiHuI

~ MisS. MichelLE

~ MisS. I-reNe

~ MisS. MayBeL

~ Mr. ZiXiaN

~ L'ile Aux AshBy

~ MisS. SiLiN

~ MisS. LitiNG

~ Mr. AHQ

~ MisS. BeeGuEt

~ MisS. HuiLiNG

~ Mr. TheMAc

~ MisS. StePHie

~ MisS. AMber

~ MisS. ShuYu

~ MisS. YironG

~ MisS. LeeShean

~ MisS. TingtInG

~ Mr. Jake

~ MisS. RebeCca

~ MisS. JoLynn

~ MisS. LX

~ MisS. YunYinG

~ MisS. YiLinG

~ Mr. JK

~ MisS. Samsui Lady

~ MisS. CottageOfCharmz

~ MisS. R-qi

~ Mr. XiiAoboiI

~ MisS. JOycEE

~ Mr. RaY

~ MisS. MacY

~ MisS. PeiLing aka Emiko

~ MisS. LeiN

~ MisS. AuDrey

~ Mr. ALoy

~ MisS. TortoISe

~ MisS. XInYinG

~ MisS. DawN


♥ Advert


♥ Lookinq Back

  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • June 2008

    Click the links to read the past .